Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dreamsicle or a Dreamy Creamsicle

I haven't shared a drink in a while, so here goes it.

As a kid one of my favorite treats were the orange creamsicles that my mom would buy at the grocery store.  As an adult I still love them.  I'll sneak a box in the cart while grocery shopping and a I love, LOVE I tell you, the Dreamsicle flavored sno cones from the stand by my father's office.

So it comes to no surprise that when i tasted an alcoholic beverage that a friend told me tasted like this dreamy creamy orangey icy dessert from the heavens, I had to share it with y'all.

1-2 parts vodka
2 parts orange juice
1 part heavy cream
**over ice

Now that they've developed all these flavored vodkas and rums, I'm wondering if a whipped cream vodka or rum might make this EVEN better.  I think it may be something I have to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment