Monday, July 30, 2012

Heaven Sent Chocolate Martini


So occasionally I make a drink that, even for that type of drink, is particularly heavenly.  The Chocolate Martinis I made the night of hubby’s birthday/going away party were such an occasion.

I had bought this small bottle of Chocolate Martini mix at Specs.  It came in a 6-8 oz small tube shaped glass bottle.  I did not follow the directions on the bottle, because I should have been able to make 3-4 drinks and I only made 2.  But after tasting them, we didn’tcare. 

So of course you start with a drink shaker full of ice, next I poured 2 oz of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka on top of the ice.  3 oz of the martini mix went in next.  Shake in normal martini fashion and pour in a normal martini glass. 

Then, and this part is very important…..  Top with a swirly cone of Caramel flavored alcohol infused whipped cream.  If you are single…..or haven’t been in “good company” for a while, there’s a good chance you may feel the need to thank me for introducing you to something that might take previous activities place. 

Now while I’ve always wanted a parade in my honor, or a statue built in my likeness erected in some small town in Italy…..  I’ll take you clicking on the Ads on my blog page, so your thanks is added as revenue into the cruisin’ kitty J

No comments:

Post a Comment